Wednesday, August 20, 2008

....

Continuo buscando.... Me siento perdido. Trato de buscar a alguien que me quiere, pero no ha tenido suerte.

Creo que es yo. Soy una persona interesante, soy bello (algo que me tomo tanto tiempo para realisar), y trato.

I've just been disappointed time and time again.... and I tried. I open up only to have boys slam their door on me. All this questioning, something so out of nature for someone who has built up so much confidence, is exhausting.

I thought I found him, I think was wrong. I thought maybe I should try harder, I think I may have scared him away. ...and it's ok, I just wish to find someone for me. I'm good on my own, but I'd be so much better with someone. I'm tired of standing on my own. I want someone who can lean on me when they need to, just as i hope i can with then in my time of need.

It's one of the few times where I'll admit to tears developing. It's just saddening to me that I've been searching, trying to find him.

It'll get better in time.

No comments: