Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Me, I'm a creator

After a very long dispute with my father about certain financial matters and personal ones, I have come to a rash decision in order to try to maintain what little of a relationship i have with him in tact: I'm moving out for the month of August. As of right now the plan is to spend the month of August getting my self established in Manhattan. It's been my plan, but it's taken me almost 2 years to act on it.

With the help of Jimmy (who's providing me with shelter during this time) I really hope to make it work. I'm aiming to find a job. I'm aiming to make this work.

If all goes well, I intend on renouncing my housing plan at Purchase, which would be beneficial since I only have class 2 days a week and need to invest more time into financing myself.

I want to kill (or at least begin to lower) the massive personal debt i have accumulated by the end of this year. I want to get my own space.

These are my intents.

No comments: