Thursday, July 3, 2008

Proud??

I failed to mention that I went to Pride last week with Roy... The village and Chelsea were definitely proud... and black. Tell me why the only time you see gay black guys is during pride... That's so strange b/c they as a group tend to be the most closeted (I would know, i DID hook up with a few closeted ones) and funny enough some can't even do a good job of being stealth and still claim straight.
On the plus side, i DID get hit on by one of the sexiest men ever that night, only to be shot down immediately. "You're too young for me" he said, he was hot he was Asian (a rarity already), which i suppose is fine b/c that means he might have been older than what I'd figure.
I love that the least appealing part of the evening was running into a bunch of Roy's friends, who were excessively queeny, black, and loud haha.

Anyway. I'm still without job (doesn't that figure) but at least I have other things going on right now. I'm supposed to be snake-sitting for Evelyn, and also found a random post on craigslist to be one of those food-vending people. We'll see how that goes

No comments: