Friday, January 23, 2009

remorse

I have to regretfully inform that it is Friday night... and what I WOULD love to be doing more than anything in the world is going out, having a social interaction (something that has been greatly lacking in my life as a result of a job in the city and a school in Westchester, and a home on Long Island).... and on this wonderful evening i hide beneath blankets, preventing myself from prolonged exposure to the elements, which have struck me ill, yet again.

People people, need to be out with people, and therefore the campaign is for a quick recovery so I can see someone, anyone really.

This is a lunacy, and although the idea of living at home isn't soo much of a bother, it's the fact that I'm not living anything remotely familiar to my life, that is to say, the part of it where I actually interact with people.

Being sick has made me avoid people and social gatherings, about as much as working full-time during winter-break in the city has.

:(

and I can't help but to continually reflect on the most unfruitful romance ever encountered. He changed me from who I was to something I should have been... he doesn't know that, nor does it really pertain to him anymore. It's a punishment to know that he's out there, ALIVE, and I'm sitting in self-pity and desolation from exhaustion and poor health.

Getting better, in every which way possible. Tu le verrais

No comments: