Sunday, February 7, 2010

Woop, there it is (again)!

It all becomes clear now. Who is Peru Ana Ana Peru ? So thank you google for leading me to some answers. Pity the answers are just as ambiguous and vague as the graffiti itself. But there's a myspace, supposedly for some sort of film? project. Um doubtful, but some of the defacement that I've previously encountered during my own ventures. There was an article on Gawker, which gave an inkling as to who these people are. They're from Bushwick (my neck of the woods) and supposedly a male/female duo. It's a start. There was a blog post from roughly 3 years ago wondering about the appearances of this wordplay: awkward. There was a really strange video in which their name makes an appearance. Related? Perhaps.

Perhaps I will hunt them down. Perhaps I will get to the bottom of this. Will my query will be answered.

No comments: