Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crazy, snowy cab affair...

So I'm running late to work this evening... I figured with the snow
and all it be a swell idea to take a cab. Little did I know that I
would end witnessing the most absurd of things: my cab driver hurling
a drink after being cut off by a Land Rover. Did I mention that this
was the same Land Rover that almost ran me over while trying to hail
this cab?!

Well he pulled up very quickly, blindly ad obnoxiously.

So trailing behind us and readily trying to get I'm front, this Rover
pulls up to our left and attempted to squeeze in front of us before he
came to a line of parked vehicles on 5th and 96th.

Hardly a block down the avenue and this nonsense occurs.

The police was involved since there was a road closure on 96th.


All this drama in less than a block... Ugh...

No comments: