Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MTA STFU


I said it would be a cold day in hell if ever i were to pay MORE than i already am to transport myself in the NY metropolitan area. And i guess they're having a blizzard down there, because once Memorial day comes through, so do the fare hikes and the cut of many bus (not that I care) and subway routes (bye W and Z...).

Geeze... as if all my money wasn't going into metrocards, LIRR tickets and tolls... now i have to give more??? This recession is financially afflicting everyone, and now it's going to be more noticeable to those of us who've cut out taxi cabs and keep car driving to a minimum. May as well save the fare and invest in a good pair of running shoes.

can't i just sever a leg and call it a day??? I don't have money either MTA, so why couldn't you just wait it out until Albany did something... you know they ain't have to worry about Buff, Albany itself, or any of the other insignificant cities in NYS.

Why I'm going to start walking everywhere!!!!

No comments: