Monday, September 22, 2008

Woo!

Um... well it's that time of the year, when last years phone gets all fucked up, and it's time to get a new one.

It's one of my favorite autumnal rituals, and considering the fact that i trashed my stainless steel razor, I think it's safe to say that it was overdue.

So as a rash desicion, I'm getting the iphone... it's a practical and convenient manouver considering that my itouch isn't looking any better these days.

WooHoo to getting rid of these 2 devices!

New number coming soon

Oh, which reminds me, the whole reason for this treat is b/c my 3000 dollar check clears tomorrow at 9am... and i get paid on friday, so there's no guilt for buying something i 'need'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love having an mp3 player on my phone... it makes me feel safe to be able to carry my phone when i'm running.