Friday, May 30, 2008

hmm....

What the hell is going on here? I need a fucking job, and despite MY efforts and my sick resume, I'm not able to land one? Wtf? There are pending bills that need to get paid and no money to do it with.

I can deal with the semi-awkward e-mails notifying me discussing that I have been looked over for "another candidate" but come on... I need a job. Well what can I do but continue to land myself a gig. I just can't believe that it's turned into this. I got fucked when it came time to transfer, but really, this is just getting ridiculous.

Perhaps I should consider hooking. In all seriousness. I'm good in bed (I have the references to prove it haha) and have many years of experience, so why not...

Ugh. Now I have no inspiration or desire to go on that run to the beach. But I just have to keep running, for my sanity, so that I continue to function and so that at least there is SOME purpose to my life. What is my broke ass going to do?

any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blogspot until I saw your AIM info!
I feel your pain love!
I can't find a job either :[
Something will work out though, it has to.

Anonymous said...

not to rain on your parade but i just got hired at Banana Republic and I start sunday!

Baby, in this market, you gotta get what you can take, even if it DOES mean prostitution. <3

RooRooPants said...

Renee, do I not do I not have your SN? Yeah, this is my new baby, what's been helping me apparently keep sane. lol

...I've really come to contemplate hooking, lol. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I DO have years of experience and GREAT references ha ha