Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blanca Nieves

Sunday's snow storm was such a delight. I actually managed to see it happen from the start... sure it took getting wasted with these 2 individuals in Fleetwood (not Fordam):



Ohh Jen and JuJu...

In any case, staying in the UES proved as the perfect opportunity to capture the glory of Central park. During my 2 week stay in the area, I managed to witness 2 snowfalls, the first one being a lot of fun for me. It was a chance to run the track that circles the resevoir alongside the Museum Mile.





...Even Harlem had a winter charm that morning.



The beauty of New York during the winter

1 comment:

daytrippr said...

Aww wish I was getting wasted with you guys during the snowstorm<3
I've been stuck in my house for the past few days and let's just say that the snow here is much, much more and far less charming haha