Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Washington Heights

My new home. It's now 3 months into living in this neighborhood. I love it. C'est tout que j'imaginerai, et tout que je voudrais. I finally went down to Coogan's (this bar and grill on Bway and 168th) for dinner tonight. It's the type of place that just reminds me of LI and my routines and habits: Getting food in good company in a cool restaurant, with a bunch of drunkards in the background going at it on the kareoke machine.

I've been doing a good job of living for me. I think after a week of bullshit and sloth, I put my life into perspective once again and I think I'll do fine with things. It's a shame that for me to become less apathetic towards school, I had to resort to a gruesome all-nighter with Brent, Jurell, and Lara, and of course the everso amusing power-half-an-hour. Binging on Amps and weed, put things in a different light... and well I think I just gotta keep at it.

On a different note, the ghosts have returned once again, but I welcome them this time. Their dispart will not concern me no more, but their arrival will not be taken as lightly as before... Qu'est-ce je devrais faire?

No comments: